Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sunday afternoon

Well, here I am. A new blog. Blogging can be really addictive ya know.......

So, today was my last sunday being in my ward. I can hardly believe that this time next week I will be in a singles/college ward in Thatcher, AZ. College....ah.....I pray that I can handle it! I'm finally excited to be starting a new life. I know it will be hard, but its going to be great, if I keep thinking that way! I'm ready to start packing this week. Ok so I already have 2 boxes packed, but whatever! Its going to be really different but I'm not going to make a huge deal out of it! I'm just playin it cool and goin with the flow! My scedule will be very jam packed with classes and homework and my work study job. I am NOT going to stress out! I refuse! Despite what my choir director in high school tried to tell me-that being that stressing out is a good thing. I think he needs to retire(; Anyway, so here I go starting a week of.....fun.....?! I'll let ya know how it really goes.

2 comments:

Andrea Camille said...

I wish you all the best of luck in your new college life. :)
ps-i love you a million swedish fish.

SandR said...

You'll do good. Ill call u wed as soon as we have the baby and see ya sat.

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin