Saturday, August 25, 2007

Beautiful Saturday Morning(:



One thing I really love is waking up to pouring rain! Yep-it rained all night and is still raining! I went for a walk this morning when I got up. "Whoever said sunshine is happiness, has never danced in the rain!"
OK. I got through my first week as a freshman....in college! I really feel that it went great. I am looking forward to all the different experiences that will probably be taking place and the things I will be learning! However, I am very glad that it is the weekend. And I only have one short homework assignment! Hopefully I won't have any next weekend seeing as how it will be Labor Day wknd and I'm going home! Anyway, I started my ballroom dance class on thursday. Its just once a week and should be a lot of fun! Not to mention, I have a very good looking dance partner(: I was also able to get a job finally. Its actually rather funny. I am the secretary to the basketball coach! I will be doing office work for him and keeping up with all that stuff for the team! Should be great and I will have very flexible hours. Last night was the Institute opening social. I totally had a BLAST! I had to sorta avoid one guy who was really kinda wierd....hard to explain but other than that.....they had a dinner and a really awesome talent show! One of my good friends from snowflake sang with a group of some of his buddies and they did really awesome! It was fun show and then of course there was...dancing! It was great! I love to dance and so I was all over the place! Well-I probably should go do my one assignment and then its off to help clean the apartment! Living the college life is what I'm doing and trying to enjoy every minute of it! Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

1 comment:

smilingsarahbear said...

Oh to be young again! You sound like you're having a blast. I'm due Dec. 26th but I have to have a C-section so it will probably be around the 12th or 13th. Take care!

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin