Friday, August 31, 2007

I'm Goin Home, Where Your Love Has Always Been Enough For Me

I am home for the weekend. I really don't like to travel, particularly driving a long distance. So hopefully I won't have to do much of it! But it is good to be home and see my family and some of my friends. This week has been a pretty good, and busy, week. I ended up withdrawing from my dance class. It was just going to be too much and I need the time to keep up with homework and voice lessons. Maybe next semester. Other than that, it has been good.

I have recently taken a liking to raquetball. A friend of mine that I met and is going to EA right now insisted that I learn how to play, so him and I like to go to the courts every now and then and hit some balls around. And let me tell ya, it is quite the stress reliever! I will definantly be playing a lot, especially if I ever get angry! And my friend Travis is fun to hang out with too! So yeah, I am still enjoying everything and the people around me!

This weekend I will probably just chill with the fam, my bff Emily. Unfortunantly I had to bring homework with me that has to get done! Crazy college instructors! Oh well. Sunday will be great because I am going with Emily down to Payson for the day to see a friend of ours. He doesn't know I will be coming with her so it should be a fun surprise for him! Then monday I get to go back and buy a few groceries, maybe clean up the apartment a bit! And then...start my life up again!!! Yay. Oh just so you guys know,ABOVE, I have posted a video that you just click on the words in order to see it. (Hopefully it works.) Anyway, this is just a little taste of what happens when 4 college age girls are living together, and especially when it is just completely impossible to go to sleep at a decent hour because of how wired we can get! The video is me and Kendra having a "Shoot out"???? Yeah, we are wierdos, but totally check it out!

I probably should go try to get some sleep now. Its been a long day! Good night all!

1 comment:

smilingsarahbear said...

How was your trip home? I bet it was great but also great to get back to your new home. Sounds like you're staying busy. Keep it up!

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin