Wednesday, August 29, 2007

How's life? This.

Finish the sentences:1.I've come to realize...that I can't bite off more than I can chew
2. I'm listening to... the sound of people cleaning
3. I talk...a lot
4. I Love...My friends and family
5. My Best friends...are the greatest
7. I've lost the ability .... to relax...but i'm working on it!
8. I hate it when...People tell me how to do something when I have my own way of doing it
9. Love is... a decision
10. Marraige is....the most important decison i will ever make
11. Somewhere, someone is..... thinking of me???
12. I'll always be.... a redhead
14. The Last time I cried was....about a week or so ago
15. My Cell phone is.... awesome!
16. When I wake up in the morning... I pray.
17. Before I go to sleep at night....I get really wired!
18. Right now I'm thinking about.... Life in General
19. Babies are.. adorable
20. I get on myspace... NEVER!
21. TODAY I... I had a good day
22. Tonight I will...maybe play raquet ball or just hang out
23. Tomorrow I will......Go to school
24. I really want to .... eat ice cream
25. What are you most afraid of ? snakes
26. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theatre ? Harry Potter 5!
27. Loved someone so much it made you cry ? yes
28.Favorite color ? baby blue
29. Favorite ice cream ? bunny tracks
28 Favorite TV shows? Friends, Gilmore Girls, Everybody Loves Raymond, American Idol 29.What would you like to accomplish before you die?get married, go to New York, Italy and London

No comments:

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin