Monday, August 13, 2007

New Life, New Story

Day 3: college life! Wow. I made it. I am officially on on my own and in a whole new world. Its wierd how fast this time of my life has come. But I am definantly enjoying the whole being on my own thing. Its just kinda nice to get up in the morning, and eat whatever I want(: I'm still eating healthy no worries! I'm just with 4 girls my age and so far, we are having a lot of fun! We got our apartment organized. We just have yet to talk to the owner about the all-showers-are-cold issue, and the we-froze-to-death-last-night-because-of-the-air conditioning-not-working-very-well issue. (; It should be a fun week!
Yesterday we went to church. Right now all the wards are combined until everyone comes back and moves in. So next week we will be split into different wards. Should be good.
Last night was great, we had a girls night! With (virgin)daquiris, popcorn, chocolate, and the movie Step Up! As I always say, life is good when you've had a daquiri(:
I have yet to get a job worked out, but i know it will work out!
My sister Stephanie, lives in Safford with her family so I will be getting to see them a lot more now. She just had her 3rd child, a boy. Anthony. I love my new nephew! He is very adorable! Anyway, I am keeping positive and I'm very excited for this year to get going! It will be fun meeting new people and getting into the swing of things. My music is what I'm looking forward to the most I think. Choir will be awesome, and continuing some with my piano, and voice lessons. Singing is my passion and keeping it with me this year is probably going to help me keep moving along!
Well, here I go to, continue with my new life. Leave me some comments-i'd love to hear from all of you! And just remember, "Life's like a novel, with the end ripped out." Keep going with whatever happens!

2 comments:

smilingsarahbear said...

Congrats girl! You should be so proud of yourself. And it sounds like you're having a lot of fun... I think I need a girls night like that! Take care!

Unknown said...

Sounds frightening...cold showers! Brrrrrrrr! Anyway, take care and don't get addicted to those daquiris too quickly. They be expensive. haha.

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin