Wednesday, August 8, 2007

It's Wednesday

Ok, so wednesday has come. I hope the next 2 days will be busy....er....I guess 'a watched pot never boils'! Well, so far so kind of better on the packing and such. I finally feel more excited to move. The last few days(until yesterday)i kept finding a reason to cry it seemed. Or even if I didn't find a reason, it found me. But, its all good. I just have had a lot on mind and i'm really truly ready to move. I guess that proves that this is the right thing. Today was sad this afternoon a little cuz i said goodbye to one of my 2 best friends-Cassidi. (Cass-you better not be crying right now!) We made the best of times! We did what Rachelle and Cassidi do. Daquiris + Shopping=taking pictures of ourselves:

We are so NOT conceited. I told you, daquiris and shopping all in one day....not always a good thing(: Anyway, life continues on. My family went to school today without me. Weird. I gotta stop using the word...wierd. Its getting on my own nerves. t.t.f.n.

1 comment:

smilingsarahbear said...

Hey girly! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm glad to see that you caught the blogging bug as well. I just wanna say good luck and don't stress girl. You're about to enter one of the funnest times of your life. Enjoy it! Take care!

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin