Monday, August 6, 2007

One day down.....

Oh my goodness. This week is going by slow, but at the same time, fast. I figure that by wednesday it will be alot better and [smoother]per se, cuz that means the week is half over. This morning, I woke up to my still organized mess that I did this weekend. Within about a couple hours, my room completely exploded! So, I guess this is what moving is like eh? My mom can't believe how much stuff I have....especially the stuff she gets to store while I am away. Its ok mom....in a year or so i'll get rid of more i'm sure! (; Anywho, so my room is looking even more empty. Its actually becoming less depressing. Infact, just this very moment, I think i'm over it! Here you will see what the room looks like, including a now almost very empty shelf....
Wow! Now, my room has been messy, but this is worse than messy I must say. Ok, 4 more days and it will be completely empty. Guess I better go make sure I can at least sleep in my bed tonight! TTFN

No comments:

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin