Wednesday, September 3, 2008

If you ask me if I like him, I'd lie

*Random thought of the day:
I have created another quote! "The Wind will take me where I shall be meant to be." Ok, so in a way its an oxymoron or something. It made sense in my head alright! The point being, the wind does take me where I should go. Who controls the wind anyway? God does. He blows it everywhere if he wants to. Or just in Thatcher when he sends rain, like he did last night(: So if he wants me to blow in the wind, or for the wind to knock me off balance, or for it to push me in the right direction, thats what will happen. As represented in the movie Moulin Rouge, wind is creative. Wind can go in any which way it wants. [Thanks again Alex for your help with my English worksheet!] So-go with the wind. Go with the Lord's plan for you. Life, believe it or not, can be alot easier that way! That is all.*

My week has been pretty great! My motivation level is still going up and down as far as school is concerned. (: Its alot harder than I thought it would be to get back in the school mood. Crazy stuff. I'm trying to enjoy it though! This past weekend was of course Labor Day Weekend! I LOVED the break! I'm already ready for another weekend...2 more days.... Friday consisted of the annual...MUD BOWL! My roommates were all gone for the weekend, but I went with Emily and we had a blast! The picture is of me, Ema, and her roommate Caralee and our other friend Nate. As much fun as it was, I was a little sore from being tackled and I got a beautiful painful splinter in my foot. [After 2 days, I finally allowed Derek to get it out]. But I suppose it was somewhat worth it!
Saturday consisted of cleaning the apartment, doin a bit of homework and hangin out with Emily. Saturday night, was AWESOME! I had a GIRLS NIGHT! I invited Tiffany, Anna, and Jenn, who I'm in choir with over. We ate pizza, chocolate, virgin daquiris, and talked and laughed and gossiped and watched John Tucker Must Die(: The works! We had so much fun. It had been a while since I did a girls night!

Sunday was church, which was really really great too! The wives of the bishopric spoke in Sacrament meeting. They are our "Shadow Leaders" and I love those sisters SO much! They are such great examples to me, and everyone in the ward. As they spoke and gave just their simple short messages, I felt the spirit and felt their love for me. It was great!
Sunday evening, I was at Emily's again of course! Her family was here visiting so, Curtis and Derek and I were all over there for dinner and then we watched The Single's 2nd Ward.
It was great. Then...on Monday morning, Curtis took me out to breakfast. Good fun I suppose. After that, I joined Emily's family and took a drive up to a place called Noon Creek up in the mountains. It was BEAUTIFUL! See pics to know what I mean! We had a lot of fun takin a little walk along the creek! We are hopefully going to take the boys and go back up there this weekend! I love the mountains in this desert area! God's creations are amazing!


So, that was basically my weekend and I didn't want it to end! 2 more days, 2 more days......
Other than that fun amazing junk, life is goin alright I guess! College life rocks my face off.
I hope all of you had a great long weekend and have a good rest of the week! Keep checkin out my blog for new pics and such, as they are about to come!
PEACE!

3 comments:

Nate and Brooke Adams Family said...

awww. i miss the mud bowl, and living in Goodman's and all that EAC stuff. You look like you are having alot of fun and those pictures of you are adorable. I love you lots!!!

Nate and Brooke Adams Family said...

awww. i miss the mud bowl, and living in Goodman's and all that EAC stuff. You look like you are having alot of fun and those pictures of you are adorable. I love you lots!!!

Cassidi Marie said...

um, EXCUSE ME... I helped with the english too!!!
also, those are WAY BEAUTIFUL PICS!!!

aw, i miss your beautiful face. =[
-cass

ps: i listened. i cried. thanks a lot.

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin