Monday, September 22, 2008

If You Change Your Mind...turn around baby

*Random thought of the day: *Added on by yours truly
WHY MEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED:
Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures?
Your last name stays put.
The garage is all yours.
Wedding plans take care of themselves. *You just get your tux and show up!
Chocolate is just another snack.
You can be President. *Women apparently can now too!
You can never be pregnant. *Sadly, you have to deal with us being pregnant though.
You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
You can wear NO shirt to a water park.
Car mechanics tell you the truth.
The world is your urinal. *Uh....better not be.... losers!
You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky.
You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. *Como cars? What?
Same work, more pay.
Wrinkles add character.
Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100.
People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.
New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
One mood all the time. *Not always true
Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. *I personally prefer guys that are more sensitive and like to talk.
You know stuff about tanks.
A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. *Girls have the right to bring 5 bags!
You can open all your own jars.
You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.
Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.
Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
You almost never have strap problems in public.
You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
Everything on your face stays its original colour.
The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
You only have to shave your face and neck.
You can play with toys all your life.
You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.
You can 'do' your nails with a pocket knife.
You have freedom of choice concerning growing a moustache.
You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.
No wonder men are happier.*

I'm extremely tired today. Its lucky I got an hour nap today, otherwise, I might say something really stupid or incoherent. I have a lot of things on my mind today. Boston is really sounding more like a great idea.

I just came up with my own new quote.
"It's hard to know whats real, when it all seems so right."

I can't explain exactly what I'm feeling right now. I'm havin a rough time with something but yet, I know its going to be ok. Somehow, but it will be alright. Maybe I don't make much sense because I'm not explaining very well. But, sometimes I guess my blog could be for venting. But I'll stop now.

I did have a good weekend, for the most part....Friday night was a lot of fun. Had a choir social, and an institute social. Both were TONS of fun! I hung out with my friend Kaleb all night. He is awesome(: My friend Kelsey was here visiting for the weekend as well so we enjoyed her company!

Saturday we all kinda got a few things done and then Saturday night had a big group date. My date was Kaleb and we were with my roommate Heather and Kelsey and their dates, as well as Emily and Derek. We had SO much fun! Ema and I made dinner and then we played a game at the park. It was crazy! Good times....

Sunday was a very spiritual, yet somewhat emotional up and down day. Whatever. I enjoyed church though. Also....I got set apart for a new calling! I am a Relief Society Instructor! I am VERY excited for this! I love teaching so much! I hope I will do well in serving my ward.

NOW, its another week of who knows what. And, now I'm off to do something useful since nothing has been done today.

Have a wonderful week everyone!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Hi, Rachelle! That is wonderful, that you can be a teacher in R.S.! You will be so great with that. It is a great excuse to study those lessons: they are SOOOOOOO good!

Tip for the week: take care of your body! This means sleeping regularly, and eating healthy foods. Those things also help with the energy level. :)

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin