Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Soundtrack to a life

So, I'm stealing this idea off Cassidi's blog(:
Since my career [hopefully], will be doing soundtracks for movies, this is kinda fun. See-the reason I want that career, is because I always have a song in my head for every situation in my life, or others' lives. I find it a lot of fun because really, there is always a song for everything.
Below, is a list of a few people with a song that goes with them and kinda why. Don't feel left out if I didnt' include you(: I have a lot of close friends, but yeah anyway...you get the point.


Cassidi-We're at the Top of the World by The Juliana Theory. Cass-you are my world! And we will always be at the top because we can push and shove sometimes, and sometimes life is rough, but I know you'll always stick by my side and I promise to be by yours! Thanks for everything and keeping my life exciting...even though we're far apart(:

Emily-Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye. Not only can you and I totally jam out to this in your car, without caring how people look at us, its really true that there 'aint no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough, to keep me from gettin to you!" You're my best friend and I love you that much!

Kelsey-Bad Day by Daniel Powter. Kelsey, though mostly through email, you've always been there for me on my bad days, as well as my good days! But this song is chosen for you because there was a time this summer, when things were all down hill and you called me. And this song just happened to be on your radio! Love you girl!

Mom-You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban. Mom-you do raise me up always! Thanks for encouraging me, and pushing me along. Thanks for everything! I love you.




Tiffany-Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift. Ok, so we can't slash any boys tires or write hate notes, because well-that would be mean. But if it really gets out of hand, we can just burn some pictures! I love you so much. I'm glad we can stick together through stupid times. Yes I said stupid times. You are one sweet girl and I don't know what i'd do without you, or our icecream situations lol!

Jen-L.O.V.E. by Ashlee Simpson. Ah..it all started with the girls night. Which then led to waffles and purrring(: I L.O.V.E. you a million waffles. Thanks for moral support, way too many laughs, John Tucker jokes, and all that jazz.

Adam-I Will Remember You by Jessica Andrews. With everything we've been through together, the good and the bad, in years to come, I'll never forget! I know you'll always be there for me and I hope I can be just as good of a friend to you.

Felicia-Wouldn't it Be Nice by The Beach Boys. [Go Figure!]It truly is our happy song! 'Wouldn't it be nice if we were older then we wouldn't have to wait so long..."Felicia-you're amazing! You know if somethings bothering me and even if I dont' tell you what it is, you just give me a hug and try to make me smile. Thanks girl! You make my day always!

And anyone else who I didn't mention that have made my day or just been my friend, thanks. You're all an inspiration in my life, in one way or another!
~Rachelle~

3 comments:

Cassidi Marie said...

Aww....
I love you. Ya know what they say... Distance makes the heart grow fonder?
And you for sure can have this one... Everyone else has.
=D
Love you to death!
[PS I'm totally gonna be up here next weekend!!!]
-Cass

Kim said...

Thanks sweetie - you're on my mind a lot. Hope you're having fun and staying out of trouble - I'll always be there for you to "raise you up"!!

Unknown said...

Ah shucks Rachelle! I love you too! You're amazing and I'm so glad you're my friend. I don't know what I did without you all my life, but I'm glad you're in it now :) And..............wouldn't it be nice if we could wake up, in the morning when the day is ne-e-ew? All my lovin'! ;)

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin