Saturday, September 27, 2008

Home Away From Home







*Random thought of the Day: Quote, "If there is only one reason to vote for John McCain, its Barack Obama" (: All the more reason to vote for McCain.*

It's true what the little bird told you. I'm home for the weekend! Yay! I have been happy to be out of Thatcher for a few days. Unfortunantly....SOMEhow, my homework followed me home. Rude! My english paper thats due Monday, just jumped into my schoolbag, and my schoolbag jumped into the vehicle and we were off! As well as my voice music. LALALA! Its ok...I got my paper done-ish. After about 5 hours-ish, the final paper is done. Thank goodness I got the rough draft somewhat mostly done by Thursday! And thanks again Curtis for your help on it! You're awesome!

The past week has been...bittersweet. I know I blogged a couple times, but those were short and to the point stuff I guess...I don't know what I'm even saying. Sometimes my mind is all over the place! Anyway-It got really good as the end of the week came and I got ready to come to Show Low! I got here yesterday late afternoon. The missionaries came over for dinner which was cool! Not to mention-they were pretty cute...ahem...anyway...it was fun chatting with them and my fam. After dinner, my mom and I went to Tyson Adams and Necia Moffats reception. I have known both of them for a while. Tyson was in my ward growing up and in my high school. Necia went to our rival school but was also at EAC last year so now they're married. Ah...marriage is for married people Cassidi and I say! Hee hee! Anyway, it was fun to see some old friends and such. Then, I went home while my mom-who apparently has a social life too(;-went out with friends, and I "started working on my paper"..ha...well I wasn't really with it because I was watching one of the greatest movies EVER. 27 Dresses! It's pretty much on my top 10 list of movies! *PS-That list is to come next blog(:I think....

Anyway, so today I just worked on my paper this morning, after eating Mom's amazing waffles(;, and then I went and babysat in Torreon. Yep-landed a job this weekend! There goes money for my utility bill due on Tues! Yay! It wasn't too bad. There were two girls ages 2 and 4-adorable. Crazy but cute! Easy job and just a few hours. Then I came home and watched the awesome General Relief Society Broadcast! It was really wonderful! I love the presidency! They have such a strong spirit and a wonderful example(: I really liked what President Dieter F. Uchtdorf said, "Come together with Faith, Hope, and Charity and things will come together for your good." That is SO awesome! And true! I think I should live by that more often(: He is a wonderful man, called by God(:
After that, I finished my paper [now in the process of some editing]. Then I went out with an old friend, Chelsea, and we got daquiris, of course! It was fun catching up with her and remembering the past good times we've had! Now, I'm up late of course, and I have lovely 8am church tomorrow with the fam! Then its back to my good ol life in Thatcher! I miss it when I'm home, but at the same time, I don't. But I am greatful for my life in Thatcher. I'm just enjoying my time there alot this year! Though stressful and busy, I still love it and the friends I have!
Hope you all had a grand weekend and have a fantastic week! More to come in the day in the life of well, me.
TTFN

2 comments:

Kari said...

Hi! Glad you got to listen to the RS broadcast. I liked it very much. Good luck on the English paper!

Kira said...

so why exactly do you not like barack obama? you say that you don't like him in quite a few posts, but no reasoning behind it.

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin