Monday, September 15, 2008

Turn Right and Look For Fire!-WH

*I am a random thought. Apparently it happens to the best of us. No real random thought for the day. Sad and unusual, but life goes on.....*

Another week or so gone by....things are going amazingly well! You are all lucky to be reading my blog today however, because for some reasons, I have been in such a good mood today. It all started when...well, I won't tell you when it all started due to the secrets of my mind(; But, I did go to Math today, to find out that I did VERY well on my math test. Infact-out of everyone else, I got one of the highest scores on my test! THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED! Things like that, concerning math anyway, NEVER HAPPEN! It's all thanks to my focus I suppose. I am really glad I have the Lord's help so that I can do well and keep focused and hard working while I am in school. Yes-I have my distractions, but its all been good and I'm doing pretty decent in all my classes. I'm not bragging I promise, I'm just very happy about it! But because of my math test, and other reasons, I just had a fantastic day.

But lets return to the past shall we? This weekend perhaps. OH my my my! Have I mentioned how much I love weekends and play time? And how every Monday, I wish it was Friday again?

This weekend was absolutely AWESOME! I have pictures to prove it! Friday night, I attended a scholarship banquet. There they "officially" presented my scholarship to me and there was a very wonderful dinner. It was really neat and I felt special!

After the banquet frenzies, I went to the first Institute Dance this year. Me and Emily had a lot of fun. The "theme" was "HIGH SCHOOL STEREOTYPE". Instead of an actual stereotype, we just decided to represent Show Low High School! We dressed in green and gold-the works. And pretty much danced ALL night!
Saturday came, which meant more FUN! Emily and I arose early to head up in the mountains on a hike. Mr. Rich, who is an instructor I know here was taking the "Outdoor Club" up on a 3 mile hike. So there were about 8 of us. My good buddy Kaleb, who I know from choir and such came along as well. So me him and Ema hung out the whole time! It was awesome! I got made fun of alot by Kaleb, because of course I kept falling as we came down hill at the end of the hike(: My balance seems to be off(: Oh well-we had some good times and some great inside jokes created! As shown, lots of great pictures!

By the time we arrived home Saturday afternoon, I couldn't really walk! Well, I could, but it was very painful. See-not only was there the dance and the hike this weekend, but Emily and I also went running last Thursday evening. So I am still a bit sore! Trust me though-It was all WORTH IT! Hopefully there are more good times as such to come!


Sunday was good. Besides being sore, I gave the lesson in Relief Society. I think it went alright. It was on the Plan of Salvation. I really enjoy teaching so I think it was an ok thing!
Anyway, life is really awesome right now! I just smile and try to be happy!
Happy Monday Everyone!

2 comments:

Andrea Camille said...

That first picture of you Rachelle is Gorgeous! I love you my dear cousin. You are such a sweetie. THank you for keeping your blog updated. :)

Kari said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE MATH TEST, RACHELLE!

Fantastic! And to go hiking and dancing, just days before that--you couldn't ask for a better combination. :)

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin