Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Move Along Move Along Like I Know You Do



Random thought of the day: I decided that driving an old Ford pickup truck would be awesome!!! I saw a couple of them here in Thatcher and suddenly decided that would be cool. Unfortunantly-I would probably have to learn how to drive a stick because I'm guessing most of them are sticks..maybe...But yeah-I think they would be kinda fun! But i'm just saying(:


A week and a half of school done with. Yet-this is only the beginning. Already this week, I have had a list of stuff to do each day. That of course has included homework and other important things. I'm working on prioritizing. My problem-I still tend to be lazy sometimes. Another thing to work on I suppose! I think I am enjoying my classes. But that would mean that I'm saying I like work....HA! Yes-my classes all seem to be alot of work. And extra work. I'm a little overwhelmed I'll admit. Mainly with my music classes still. It's amazing how much I don't know. It's hard to take it all in. Plus keepin up with math and english and now voice lessons. Yes-the real hard work has begun. About 4 hours a week of practice. Not to mention-I have a Norwegian, German, AND Italian song to sing. No-not all 3 languages in one song, 3 different songs of those languages(: I didn't know that it was even possible to sing Norwegian. German-eh, I've done it before and its not my favorite. Italian-sigh....I LOVE singing Italian. Its the language of love you know(; I'm excited to be singing lots again, I just pray I can handle everything well this year!

This past weekend was lots of fun. Ok-well, I did go to traffic school...joy. Anyone who doens't know that story-well there is probably a reason you don't(:

So Traffic school on Saturday was lame, then I came home, slept, ate, cleaned [roommates were gone for the wknd], and late Sat. night, Ema and I made dinner for Derek and Curtis! They liked it! We made chicken parmesian and this cheesecake pie stuff. YUM! Its fun making dinner for other people. Especially boys cuz they appreciate it more(:

ANYWAY

Nothing too interesting else is going on right now. Just enjoying the college life I suppose.

PS-I gave in to drinking the choir water. Shh!

Have a good life...i mean...week everyone!

1 comment:

Cassidi Marie said...

hey!
guess who really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really needs a daquri?

yours truly.

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin