Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I should be sleepin instead of dreamin about you....

*Random Thought of the Day: "I hate so much the things you choose to be"-Micheal in The Office, season 2, final episode. I love The Office! Its probably the most random funniest show ever! I highly recommend it. You kinda have to be in the mood for it though. And I suggest watching it from Season 1 til now. Its awesome! That is all.*

Well, school is in session. Mozeltof! So far, so good. Of course, I say that now. Then the hard stuff begins. Very soon infact. I am pretty positive that I will enjoy my music classes the most. Music Theory and Aurel Perception. As well as choir and voice lessons. I'm so excited for all the new music stuff I'll be learning, and the improving I will do in my lessons. I also have math and english 102. Both will be tough. English however may not be too terrible. I have a very awesome teacher! I had her for Eng 101 and she likes me so as long as I work hard and stay focused, I'll be ok! Math..well math will be math. [yet another thing I'd like to light on fire]. I am trying to look forward to this year and trying to get on top of things. Because bascially, since the day after I returned to Thatcher, I have been out every night! Hee hee! It's been so fun seeing all my friends. This picture is blurry I know, but its me Derek and Ema being wierdos(:
Thursday, Emily and I went over to my friends Curtis and Derek's to watch a movie and we have been hangin out with them every night since. They are really fun guys! I actually went on a date with Curtis on Saturday night. We went with his other roommate and a date to dinner and we played a crazy game at Walmart and got Sonic smoothies and went and played at the park! It was SO much fun! Probably one of the funnest dates I have ever been on!

So, I've had several late nights. I have also lost alot of sleep since I got here. Not from staying up late, but I just can't sleep right now. Its caused alot of headaches and neck and back pains. Yay for my chiropractor Dr. Goodman-I'll be paying a visit to him tomorrow. So yeah-after 4 nights of not sleeping more that a few hours each night, I finally resulted to sleeping pills last night. And well-as nyquil always does, they knocked me right out! Lets pray I just sleep tonight!
So its been great since I got back. Now my focus needs to probably turn to school a little bit more and I also start lessons next week! Woot woot! Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

Don't do anything I wouldn't help you with.

TTFN

2 comments:

Kari said...

Hi, Rachelle! Sounds like you are already back into the swing of things. Good luck with all that juggling! :)

*~Brittnee~* said...

hey Rachelle long time no see!

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin