Sunday, June 1, 2008

10 days since...here I am Cassidi!

*Random thought of the day:[This one is just sorta random]
I have found a sudden interest in Politics and the Economy! Wierd huh?! For me it is because I have never really known what was going on in this world or anything about the candidates running for President and such. Now I have taken an interest and have found that I have missed quite a bit! The man I turn to the most to find out this "information", is Glenn Beck. [DID YOU KNOW-Glenn Beck is mormon?!]. He has written a book but has a show once a week[I think]. Its really really interesting. He has a lot of people come onto his show and give their opinions about things ranging from "Man and the future", "afterlife", "politics", etc.....He is one that can really be trusted about those things. So, its about time that I learn what is going on-that way I also know what to do when it comes to voting in November!*

I just realized that it has been a while since I've blogged. I guess its because I have not had too many exciting things going on so I was "waitin for something amazing to happen I guess"-Little boy from The Incredibles. Well nothing too amazing has happened still(:
I am starting to enjoy the valley more though I think. Hollister work is ok. I am getting very little hours there and still trying to find either a better houred job or a 2nd part time job. Pretty much-the Economy does suck right now! Its all good though-I truly have a testimony of paying tithing and fasting. I'm trying hard to be patient with things, financially, and well-patient in general. But its definantly been somewhat of an adventure living down here in Mesa. I did find a singles ward that I'm going to stick to. Its not bad-a lot of really nice people. I have a cousin in the ward so its all good. I'm just hopin to make some new friends and have a social life! Today church was really nice. I always love testimony meeting. And the bishopric caught me and so I am going to go ahead and have my records sent to that ward for the summer. I like it more and more each time I go. Its only been a couple times but its all good! And not to mention-there are some very good looking priesthood holders in the ward(:
Anyway, I definantly am missing my friends and family. But this summer will go by fast I'm sure. As long as I keep busy, I won't go crazy!
Well-hope you all are enjoying your summer as well. Keep in touch! TTFN

1 comment:

Cassidi Marie said...

haha... wow. i feel special... a blog with my name on it! tehe.
nice to know your life is full of waiting. and glenn beck quotes. lol.
i freakin miss you.
cass

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin