Sunday, June 8, 2008

Stuff......

Random thought of the day: I got nothing.


I'm slightly irritated right now. Life and money really suck sometimes! Especially when you don't have any. Money that is. Then again-I don't know what "life" I have right now. Ok. I think I can breathe a bit now. Still no better or 2nd job down here. Hollister is giving me MAYBE 8-9 hours a week. They should really think about NOT hiring so many people. I have applied and applied and called and called many other places trying to get something better or a 2nd job but NO SUCH LUCK! My whole paycheck might as well go to gas anyway(: Pray for me people! I have to keep remembering that everything will work out and that my patience is definantly being tried right now. It is just irritating! Ok. I'm done venting now.

In my Singles' ward today, I got called as the Relief Society pianist. (:. Same calling I had in Thatcher. Once a musician, always a musician. I should quit telling people that I play piano. No-its all good. I really haven't been able to really play in a while and I kinda feel at home at the piano. I also decided to join the ward choir. They need someone who can hit the high soprano notes(: Plus the director is pretty dang funny. His name is Dave Johnson and he is totally crazy! But he knows what he is doing with a choir! So it should be fun.
On Friday night, we had a ward dinner date night. It was girl ask guy and since I really don't know any of the guys in the ward real well, Amber, my cousin, set me up with someone named Josh. He was nice. We really didn't have anything in common however, so it was mostly small talk. It was fun being around everyone though. We had dinner and played a couple of games. Fun stuff. I like my ward. Nice people!
Other than that, I didn't do a whole lot this week. I finished Friends! I cried in the last episode! But I was happy too-it had a good ending! Now I need to really watch The Office! [I have way too much time on my hands!] Next weekend my dad and Anne are coming! I'm excited to see them!
Anyway-i'm really tired of writing this blog now, so I'm gonna go! Peace!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Hi, Rachelle!
You're awesome!! Sorry it's taking longer than you want to get a 2nd job. 8 hours a week is really lame. I worked at KMart (women's clothes) and grocery stores during my summers home...with the checker jobs, time goes fast because you're always moving, even tho you're standing in one general area.

You'll get something! (Oh--and did I tell you you're awesome?)

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin