Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fantasies, Dreams, Goals, Plans, Ideas-you name it!

I've [compiled] a list of such things that I have in mind for my life or my future [per se]. In my book, Wild Roses, Cassie calls them "Brief fantasy number_____." Just things I want to do or at least attempt to do. Here is what I've come up with thus far:

Brief Fantasy number 1: I want to go to New York and London before I die. Maybe even Italy.
#2: I want to study music in New York/back East.
#3: I would like to make a cd with one of the LDS recording studios.
#4: I want to be married in the Snowflake Temple.
#5: I'd like to be a music coordinator for movies, or perhaps a studio producer.
#6: I want to sing at Carnegie Hall in New York City.
#7: I'd like to get better at the piano.
#8: I want to learn to play the violin.
#9: I'm going to learn to play guitar.
#10: I want to always be writing music.
#11: I want to be a leader of some kind.
#12: I want to meet Josh Groban and maybe even sing with him.
#13: I want to be a wedding planner.
#14: For my 21st birthday, I'd like to go to either New York or Hawaii.
#15: I want to be in a few more plays/musicals.
#16: I want to direct some big music event, or choir.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Great list, Rachelle! You are well on your way! :)

Cassidi Marie said...

hellllo bucket list. :D
rachelle, i miss you.
i'm soooo sorry i didn't call you back yesterday... i am a flake and a half.
but i love you and will call you today.

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin