Tuesday, June 24, 2008

7 weeks/49 Days to Go

*Random Thought Of The Day:
So I have come up with a life motto! Its for a scholarship I am applying for but I think my motto is pretty brilliant! It is: "Learn while you live, love what you learn". I have been doing a lot of thinking lately. It happens when you get a lot of time to yourself(: I have just been thinking a lot about this coming semester and stuff and how I'm going to change things and be a better person and stuff. But this motto of mine-its really the way I am trying to think about life and its experiences. Life is all about learning and so you might as well make the best of it. [even when it comes to math...in my case!]. There is amazingly SO much that can be learned from every little thing that you do, decisions you make, and things that happen. I decided that in order for me to learn more, I want to take in all the experiences I can get. Especially while I'm young and figuring out life! I am looking forward to it all-especially when it comes to my music. Thats my status on the mysteries of life at the moment.*

In other news and stuff-I have been waiting to get some Brewer reunion pictures to blog and so here are some!

This is me, Brooke and Andrea. Brooke married my cousin Nathan a year ago. Her and I were best friends before so I was even happier when she became my cousin! Andrea and I were pretty much inseperable when we were little and so its always great to see her! I love my girls! Aren't we just adorable?!


Me, Andrea and Tabitha! Andrea and I are WAY goofy when we get together haha!



And then there was....Ultimate Frisbee! That was super fun and man was I totally out of shape!

I had THE most amazing time up in the white mountains! I mean-to the point that I did NOT want to come back to the terrible heat of Mesa! I had a hard time leaving and even more hard time getting back. I had a great time with my cousins, but I also got to see my amazing friends Felicia and Shelly in Snowflake, who I go to school with. I miss all my EA friends so so much!
BUT, this last 7 weeks is already going by fast with my new job. I work nights and so its not bad. The resteraunt is slow tho. But I keep myself busy and during the day I am finding projects and other things to do. Like the aboved mentioned scholarship for example! So-despite my friend-Thatcher-EA-withdrawels last weekend, life is ok. I don't think I will ever move back to the valley however. I'm such a small town girl lol! But yeah, I am making the best of the summer, and if anything, enjoying finally making some dinero! I swear-this is how I feel sometimes! But in this heat-you would die trying to push your car. You might as well just drive the 20 or 30 minutes every day to and from work!
Well-I hope everyone else is having a terrific summer! For now, I'm out!

1 comment:

David W. said...

You sound busy. I haven't hiked any lately - I'm probably just as much out of shape as you. However, I do envy your cold mountain experience! Here in CA, it gets up to the 100s. But that's probably below freezing for Mesa :)

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin