Friday, January 25, 2008

Heck yes!

Woohoo! What a week! I'm lovin my Friday already!

This week has been good. Monday was no school of course. I just decided to be lazy all day and didn't do a whole lot. I did hang out with a few of my friends and Kendra was here too, so it was alright! Monday, I also got pulled over by a cop for my second time ever. Also my second time in two weeks.(: Mom-there is no need for any comments please!


Tuesday started school back up again...yay....School, I must say, is a little boring this semester. Not that exciting of classes:( I mean-who really "loves" Biology and Math?! Oh well-requirements requirements...


I am enjoying choir though. Infact-Monday I am going to MEXICO! I am SOOOOO very excited! Our choir, along with our wonderful orchestra, is doing a tour down there. We will have 5 performances and we will stay with host families. I'm looking forward to that. I'm not sure which part of Mexico we will be in. I do know our first city is Chiuawa-didn't spell that right....And some other parts as well. We will be performing at the Music Conservitory, as well as a couple of cathedrals. The Catholic Cathedrals are completely amazing. I got to go to one when our family visited Mexico City last summer and it was really my favorite part of the whole trip! It's going to be so awesome to be able to sing in them this time. So, I will be gone Mon-Wens and I can't wait for the fun times about to happen!


Other than that, I did make it as a "villager" in Fiddler on the Roof. We had our first rehearsal last night. Simple-we just did a read through and started practicing the famous song, "Tradition"! I am so excited to be taking part in this play. It's going to be awesome! We perform at the end of March!


Well, I don't think much is going on this weekend, but I will be ready for Monday to come! Have a great one ya'll!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Rachelle, what a great trip you have coming up! Have fun and practice your Spanish! :)

Kim said...

Rachelle,
Just remember you didn't get your driving skills from your mother!

Cassidi Marie said...

what the heck?
you're going to mexico without your best friend???
i'm hurt, rachelle... i really am.
:D

i'm probably gonna be calling you tomorrow... i definately need to talk. :]]

loves for rachelle!!!

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin