Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day one down, a million to go!

Day one of semester 2 at EAC has come and gone. I think this semester will be alright. I haven't seriously sat down and thought about it quite yet. Then again, I never take time to sit down and think about things-not intentionally anyways(: Anyway, the day began at 5:45am for me. I really had kind of a restless night unfortunantly. I was probably just thinking about today and everything and so I tossed and turned a bit. Oh well-I'll sleep great tonight! My first class(Biology-kill me)was at 8. You are probably asking why I got up so early. Well-sometimes it takes me a while to get up and going, plus I wanted to actually make breakfast for my first day-eggs and blueberry muffins-yum! So, I went to Biology-should be interesting, lots of studying, but my teacher is great and very very funny! Math-well, we all now how well math and I get along. Hopefully It will go alright. I decided to move on to the next level which is Elementary Algebra. I am going to pray really hard this semester! After my first two classes on Mon/Wens/Fri, I will have an hour break before going to Intro to Drama-which will be totally awesome-and Choir. Then I am done for the day! (1 PM). Tuesday I just have math and my Book of Mormon Institute class which I'm excited about. (BOM, NOT math!)And of course Choir. I also have my bio lab Tues afternoons which should be interesting. So my schedule is pretty alright actually.

I am in the process of finding a new job. Long story....more details on that later. Don't worry-I didn't get fired....per se....


I also decided that I am going to go ahead and audition for this semesters musical-Fiddler on the Roof! I am very excited to take part in this so hopefully I can get a part! I will audition in a week(:

Other than that, I'm back in the swing of things here at good ol EAC! Hope you all are having a marvelous week!


1 comment:

Beau said...

Hey Rachelle, im glad you are back in the swing of things, and your schedule sounds pretty good, except for the school part...lol. So what happened with work then? That doesn't sound good.."per se"?? Anywho, I just wanted to drop a line to see how things were going for you. by the way I like your new lay out of your blog site, very nice :) I hope your week goes well, and by the way, I heard something about "the fountain" there and perhaps you should consider, ya know, drinking out of it..if you know what I mean? JK Rachelle, you are going to do great this semester! Anywho, if you want to write me back I would suggest NOT writing back on my blog, cuz, well, as you can see, I don't get on there much. K, well, ciao Rachelle! Good luck with school this week and stuff!

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin