Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hello all!
Well, it has been a very interesting last few days! First things first, Thus far, school has been good. I think I'm already tired of it though! Thats alright-it will start getting busier and faster before I know it! Especially if I end up in the musical! As far as my job. I got a new one! It didn't work out with the bas
ketball coach and so I decided to find a new job, which I am now working in the counseling office at the front desk! I think I'm going to like it. It will be easier and worth my time. So yeah.....Other than that things are actually going well.
Speaking of......I am dating someone. Yes I know, that came out of no where! But its true. His name is Adam and I met him last friday at the Institute Dance. He just moved here this semester and is a really awesome guy!

So we met Friday night and ended up together a few days later. So, It's been fast yes, but we are working on making it slow. I like him a lot though(:
So, just thought I'd let you all know!
This coming weekend is a 3 day weekend and I'm already looking forward to it! I think a bunch of us are going to go camping Friday which I have not done in a while!
Anywho, hope you all are having a great week. Leave me some comments!
T.T. F.N.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Hi, Rachelle--
Sounds like you are back into full swing! And, great that you got a new job w/the counseling office. I think you have a good personality for the front desk.

jeaniebug said...

What the??? You are already with ADAM?? oh yes..taking things slow huh? hahahaha

Cassidi Marie said...

hola hola hola darlin.

yes, it was out of nowhere.
but whatever makes you happy, sweetness.
we totally need to talk. week from hades, can i just say. :S

i miss you. but glad you're happy. and again, check on that brother, will ya? lol just kidding. no boys for a while. :]

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin