Monday, January 21, 2008

Ok....

Ok..........First of all, I have learned that I should not blog things right away, or things that are uncertain per se. I am no longer dating Adam. It's really a long explanation that I don't want to get into. So, that is over, done with. Again, long story. If you really want details-I won't tell you over a blog haha.
Anyway, I had an ok weekend. Unfortuantly I caugh a cold/cough. More coughing than anything, but I am finally getting over it. I took benadryl friday night and it did not wear off until I went to bed SATURDAY night. Therefore, I was completely loopy and dead all day Saturday lol! It was an interesting sight i'm sure! Kendra, my roommie from last semester is here visiting and she made fun of me of course! Oh well...I am still coughing but have gotten a lot of rest so I'm feeling lots better!
Tomorrow I have callbacks for Fiddler on the Roof. I am pretty sure I will be at least a chorus member but I'm excited to get rehearsals going! My life will be busier, but hey-its what I do!

I decided that Tuesday and Wednesday's are my busiest day though. Tuesday's I have classes from 9-1 and then my bio lab from 1-4. Wednesday I have class from 8-1 and then I work from 1-4. Crazy! I love those days-I get to eat a granola bar on my way to classes.....anyway.............This was a quick random blog but I gotta run and enjoy the rest of my day off!
Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Quick or random, just keep them coming! It's fun to read about your days. (By the way, your first visit to the math lab was LAST week, right...? RIGHT?) :)

jeaniebug said...

Ok.....i want to know details about adam please...

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin