Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mexico, Life, and Hair

Hey Everyone! For starters, the above picture is me with my new haircut. K so maybe you can't tell in this picture that it looks any different, but I cut it pretty short-about shoulder length! I decided it was time for something new and I like it! Woot woot!

Anyway, this week(Mon-Wed.) was my trip to Mexico with my accapella choir! It was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed it down there. We had some great performances in Chiuawa City, and Colonia Juarez. A lot of the trip was bus rides and singing, but we also enjoyed ourselves a bit by staying with host families, eating GREAT food, and well-singing was amazing really! The people there were so sweet and kind to us. It was awesome! Unfortunantly, I can't put pictures on here from my camera right now. I gotta figure some things out with that, but I'll do it as soon as I can cuz I took some great pictures! There was also a temple in the colonies that was so beautiful! We could see it right up on the hill near the high school we were at there! So yeah-I enjoyed it there and I hope to go back next year!

After getting back from Mexico wednesday night, things got a little interesting. I got a little stressed, realizing that I was way behind in a couple of my classes. I guess thats what happens when you miss school! But I finally calmed down and got back on track for the most part so hopefully I'll do well this next week on some tests coming up.

I am of course continuing rehearsals for Fiddler. I have them every night Mon-Thurs. And we will be having some Saturday morning rehearsals. Keeps me on my feet thats for sure! I am trying to just enjoy life right now and take it one day at a time. Especially after the passing of our wonderful prophet, Gordon B. Hinkley. He truly was an example to me and I want to continue on as he always did, and continue to follow his teachings and words of wisdom. He left a life of trust in the Lord and a love of the gospel. What better example to follow than his?!(:


Hope you all are doing well and have had a great week!







No comments:

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin