Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas Of Course(:

It is Christmas 2007. I was just discussing with my mom last night that I can't even remember last years Christmas. This year has obviously gone by fast. I never realize how fast a year goes. This year I have though. A lot more seems to have happened. (More of that in my New Years Blog!)
I am in Tuscon right now with my family. We came to spend the holiday with my grandma so its been good. We went and saw National Treasure: Book of Secrets, yesterday. I highly reccomend it-just as good, maybe even better, than the first one.
We also did a little shopping before the movie-yes the mall was filled with people! It was fun though considering clothes are part of my Christmas from mom this year! Last night consisted of a family home evening lesson-provided by me-and watching "It's A Wonderful Life"!
Today we were all up by around 7:30...yes i'm tired. I got some pretty awesome things though. My personal favorites-High School Musical 2-the movie and the soundtrack! A few other movies, giftcards, a griddle-yes! I can finally make pancakes properly(: Anyway, now we await my Uncle Kris and Aunt Jessica and their son, as well as a family friend and some other relatives. We will meet here and then go to a big Christmas lunch at a hotel resteraunt. It's got a huge buffet so i'm looking forward to some great food! It's been a pretty good day thus far and tommorrow I look forward to more shopping, along with the rest of the world! Hope all of you are having a splendid holiday!

2 comments:

Andrea Camille said...

Merry Christmas Rachelle!

Kari said...

Merry Christmas to you, too! National Treasure II is on our list, haven't seen it yet. I'm glad you could spend time with Grandma Kay this Christmas--I think her first Christmas without Papa would be much harder without family around.

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin