Saturday, December 1, 2007

The day my life goes to......uh....heck......let the countdown begin!

Oh the craziness of me! Well, here its SATURDAY! Woot woot-because its also December 1st! Of course as I made french toast this morning-not as good as my moms unfortunantly-I listened to well, Christmas music! I now have less than 2 weeks left of school. Thats right-less than 2 weeks!


Starting Monday, I have a set schedule I've got to try to keep to all week because it basically will consist of STUDYING for finals, PRACTICING for jury, and of course some homework in there. Thats it-those main things. Oh-and I of course have choir rehearsals every night except wednesday-yay. Those are due to a concert Tuesday, and The Messiah, next Sunday night. This week will be the busiest ever! However, Friday, the 7th, I will be looking forward to a quick trip home to Show Low! The annual is taking place and I will be going to see it! I'm very excited, especially to see my BFF Cassidi in Royalty this year!It will be fun to watch it and not be in it for once! And it will be nice to be home real quick. Real quick I mean-I go home Friday afternoon, and leave by no later than noon on Saturday to get back in time for a Messiah rehearsal. Saturday the 8th is also my 19th birthday-woot woot! I'm very excited! After my rehearsal that day-the roommates and I have some plans to just hang out and have a girls night(:


Speaking of roommates, I am getting a new one next semester :(. Kendra has decided to move to the valley. I am SO SO sad! But I'm sure she is doing the right thing. So, the owner and I are in the process of getting me a new roommate. I just have this fear of getting someone I won't like. Emily, my other best friend is moving here in January but we decided it would be best if we weren't together so she will be in a different apartment. So yeah-I'm just going to pray about it and get it all figured out!


Other than my upcoming life, this week has been great. Ok-well I was sick with a cold and a little flu ALL WEEK, but I'm slowly but surely getting over it. It's not a fun thing. I can't beleive I have gotten sick so much this year. That's not normal for me. Anyway, I got quite a bit done this week. I was able to relax some, and especially this weekend, since I start next week with hectic craziness! I have been really good about not stressing out about everything. Especially with my concern of finals coming up. I did however, ask our Elders Quorum President, who is a good friend of ours, for a blessing which he gave to me Monday night. I keep reminding myself, as I say my prayers and read scriptures and even read the ens

ign(:(I feel like and adult or something!), I know that the blessing is going to

help me do well on my tests and get through the remaining couple weeks. Its so wonderful to have the gospel and I gained a greater appreciation of the Priesthood as well this week(:


Well, I'm off! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and week or two(don't know WHEN I will be able to write again-hopefully next weekend!)Here is my deep thought of the week.


"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."




No comments:

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin