Thursday, November 22, 2007

I am greatful for......

Hello All! Here it is Thanksgiving 2007. I didn't know the word RELAX existed in my vocabulary! Ah...its so nice to not be in school! Yesterday I didn't have to go to any classes due to them either being cancelled or the instructors simply just didnt' take role so we were not required to be there(: So, after sleeping in and getting a few things done, I came over here to my sister Stephanie's in Safford to help her finish clean the house! Then last night a couple of her cousins, her brother and sister, and her mom came. Everyone else(my dad, stepmom, brothers-including my older half brother that I have not seen in a year(:, and stephanie's grandparents and some other family) came this morning. It has been great hanging out with everyone that I have not seen in a while. And-get this! My brother Dallas not only turned 11 today, but since a month and a half ago when I last saw him-he has GROWN! Wow-like he is literally almost as tall as me. From the looks of it, he will outgrow me within the next few years, as Mitchell already has. What's up with that?! Ah how times and things change......
So today has been nice. I got to watch some of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade-as tradition every year no matter where I am! Now we all await the turkey to be cooked, while being entertained by my nephews and niece....Aren't they cute?!


Other than that, my short week was awesome! I had a really great day on Tuesday-probably because that was considered as my Friday...and I got paid! Yay! That means I am going Christmas shopping on "Black Friday". Yes-I need to get it done because once school starts up again next week, its all about Finals...kill me. I am very ready for Christmas break to be here-I should have about 4 weeks off for break! I am excited!
Well-I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and remembered what they are truly greatful for. I know I have a lot to be greatful for, especially everything with the Gospel. It's amazing how much it has taken as a part of my life. I'm greatful also for the time I was able to spend with my family this year and how much I appreciate their support and Love to me. It's awesome to be a part of you all! Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin