Friday, November 16, 2007

Life Strategies-are there ANY?

I decided that purple is actually a good color on me(; I only have one thing purple and that is a dress-but its good color!



And the

"random thought of the day award" goes out to....me!



This week has been bittersweet I could say. Monday of course is the last time I wrote, and well-that was a rough day, or rather rough night...that makes wierd sense...anyway, I have felt the wierdest things this week. Truthfully, I am at this moment, for the first time ever, fighting stress. As wierd as that sounds, its true. I can really tell that Satan is trying his hardest to discourage me and get in my way. And its the hardest thing to push him to the side and win this so-called race. I know I keep talking about the same things in my blog recently, but besides my journal, (which is actually more personal than this of course), I do better when I write things out and analyze my life I guess! I'm good at that-analyzing. Lately it just seems better that I don't express my feelings or emotions verbally anyway, because it just gets me more frustrated. (Ha-you should see me when I have an opinion about something!)
But as far as this fight I am involved in, all I can do is my best. I keep saying that but I never realized that it is MUCH easier said than done. Last night though, I said probably the longest prayer I have EVER said in my life! I don't know what it was, but I just couldn't stop. I also felt closer to God than I have ever felt. It was an amazing feeling as I felt the whisperings of the Spirit, simply saying as clear as ever, "Things will fall into place, for I am with thee." Those were the exact words I heard. And whats even better was that they came from my best friend, my Heavenly Father. I cried as I finished my prayer and read my scriptures. Never could I ask for better comfort and friendship and support, than I recieved from the Lord. I hope that all of you can feel this too. I know he will help me, as hard as it may seem right now, but he will no matter what. I'm reminded of the scripture in the Old Testament,
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not to thine own understanding. In all thy ways, acknowledge him, and he will direct all thy paths."
Its so true(: I testify that it is. And I know that my testimony is strengthening through all this. I feel it as I write.
I hope that those reading this can realize that the challenges we face, (even stress in my case(:), happen for a reason. I believe everything happens for a reason! Just put your trust in the one who knows you best and everything does work out.
Hope you all have a good weekend! Mom-be safe when you travel and watch out for scary people in Honduras haha(:
Yay-for weekends! tata!

No comments:

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin