Saturday, November 3, 2007

Accomplished



I feel very accomplished after this week(: I don't think I have ever put so much focus into school as I did this week...EVER! I guess it was the motivation I had and my change of attitude on things!


So obviously, this week went very well. I feel like I am getting somewhere with school and my music. I think I have things under control, except my math class, which, well-I'm working on that one. I guess I'm just afraid of thinking positively about doing well in school because in the past, every time I did that, something still went wrong. But this time, I am just praying really really hard and I honestly have felt more comfort with everything.


My music is going better than usual. However, I did catch a cold this week which caused my singing voice to go down hill....... Thursday was the "worst" of it, however thanks to benadryl knocking me out about 3 times, I have started to feel much better! I am just in the cough mode now! No fun, but I still managed to get things done and for once I didn't stress! I think I'll let my stress come the week of my BYU audition! Then I can let it all out and go play raquetball! So yes, very good week. This weekend is pretty mellow. I am just hangin out. The twins went home for the weekend and Kendra is at EAC Band Day all day. So I am getting some homework done-yay English papers-and relaxing so I can get over this cold!

I can't believe November has started. I have just a few short weeks left til break, and even less til finals. Thanksgiving of course is coming up and I will be staying here-true to my vow(:-and going to Stephanie's in Safford. My brothers and my dad will be coming here as well so it should be really nice. I almost have forgotten about Thanksgiving, due to me and my roommates already listening to Christmas music .....before Halloween even got here...I know, we are kinda wierd.
So nothing too exciting going on at the moment! You all should email or comment me-I love hearing from everyone(:
Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

smilingsarahbear said...

Way to stay focused. I really know how hard it can be but it sounds like you're doing great! You are such a wonderful example of a young adult who's so faithful and righteous! Your countenance, even though I don't see it, really does shine! Stay strong and keep focused. You're already almost done with your first semester of college. Crazy how time flies huh?

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin