Sunday, December 16, 2007

Cold Sunday

It's great to be back home! I have enjoyed my spare time thus far! It's been really fun to see my family, my home ward, and my friends. And I still have 3 weeks left!
This week I just visited with a few people and got some stuff done on the computer that I have been wanting to. Unfortunantly it didnt' include my camera stuff-this computer doesn't like my camera anymore for some reason! I'll keep working on it.....other than that, I am truly relaxing and trying to get more into the Christmas spirit. They tell me its only like a week away or something! I am super excited though. We will be going to Tuscon for a few days with my mom to see my Grandma and then I come back and work a little bit in Torreon. There is a family there that wants me to house sit for a few days, as well as my regular family wanting me to babysit(: So I'll be able to make some money before I go back to Thatcher!
I also have one of my very good friends, Natalie, that is getting married next weekend. She and I have had our little group of friends since about birth or so(; and she is the first out of all of us to get married! I am so very excited for her. She is so awesome! So next saturday will consist of helping my friends baby sit Natalie's nieces and nephews while she goes through the temple! Should be loads of fun-she has a million of them!
It was a great Sunday today. My mom and I sang in Relief Society and they also asked me to sing at Enrichment on Tuesday night. Guess thats what I get for coming back! Just kidding, I really enjoy the opportunity to sing for people-its a great experience! And, so far, only about 5 people have asked me if I'm either engaged or dating someone. Ah the joys of coming home from your first semester of college. A few months ago, I told my Uncle Kris (do you remember this Kris?) that I should have just come home 3 weekends in a row with a different guy each time and throw everybody completely off! Just kidding...I don't think I would really do that(:
So, anyway-this blog was a little lame, but I felt the need to do something! Have a great week all!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Hi, Rachelle!
Sounds like a great break so far. I'm teaching R.S. on Sunday--can you sing as part of my lesson? Maybe you and Kim can do the same one you sang yesterday...

Ha, just kidding. Even tho it WOULD be awesome. Have a great week!

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin