Wednesday, December 5, 2007

PICTURES YAY!



Hey-so I totally have some pictures to put up! Just a brief explanation-These were from a concert I went to a few weeks ago. Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband. They are all LDS guys that have a bluegrass/country band and they are totally awesome! They just perform around the country and came to Safford and I got to go on a date to it-way awesome! So anyway,me, Coby(my date) and two friends-Matt and Mary, went to the show and also got to get a picture with the band so here they are! Check out their website-www.shupe.net! I reccomend any of their shows and music!




1 comment:

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin