Sunday, October 21, 2007

There is nothing so easy to learn as experience and nothing so hard to apply.

"Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress."
-Bruce Barton-

I'm not sure I have much to say today. My title quote and my opening quote speak for themselves for much of what has gone one recently, as well as for life in general.
This weekend I came home to Show Low for the Homecoming football game since I am officially alumni. It was alot of fun to see all of my friends, those who have and haven't graduated. I miss them so much! Especially my best friend Cassidi, who is a junior this year. We of course had a round of (virgin)daquiris! I had never needed and wanted one more than i did! I also got to see the members of my ward which was great. I miss first ward because I have practically grown up in that ward!
Other than the fun times this weekend, I decided that its best if I just stay in Thatcher where I belong. It seems that every time I have left Thatcher, which has only been 3 or 4 times, something has gone wrong. There's my sign I guess! Perhaps EAC is my happy place for now. I'm better off if I just stay there and keep going on with my college life as is. My top priority right now needs to be school and my music. BYU is next on my list so hopefully things will work out. I know they will.
To all of you reading this, just keep remembering, as in my quotes, life really does have its twists and turns and changes. Whether people you know and love change, or whether you change, or if God simply (or not so simply)puts a change out of no where in your path, only for you personal experience and learning, its all for a reason. Everything happens for a reason. I truly believe that. What else can you do but go with it? No matter how much something hurts or how angry you feel through a trial, Life goes on. As much as I HATE to say that, it does. "Progress for Progress."
"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely."
Just remember that because it is sure helping me(:

3 comments:

smilingsarahbear said...

You have such a great, positive outlook on life! Keep it up and... just keep swimming.

jeaniebug said...

I wish I could've seen everyone at the game. It's so weird to go back...yet SO dang fun!!!

hey why can't i click on the links for your friends?

jeaniebug said...

Oh and my boys are pretty cute huh?? :)

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin