Monday, June 8, 2009

Home Sweet Home and yet more, wedding bliss

*Random thought of the Day: When asking a friend once how life was, he responded with "Life is like a box of chocolates. I left them in the sun too long and now they are all melted and don't look very pretty!" (: Well, some of these days I feel like that. But yet, life seems to go on right? Especially when adjusting to change. The End.*


I'm in Thatcher. Let me tell ya-true bliss right here! As much as I love my family and living free, I sure have missed my own bed and my apartment and my friends. I actually slept good for the first time all summer last night! Ok, so I'm only here til Wed morning, but I'm going to sure enjoy it! The twins are here for the summer so its been fun to see them, as well as Jason and I'll see Jordan today, and probably hang out with my boys most of the time that I'm here! Yay-I love my boys! Unfortunantly my work won't schedule me much so I have basically this whole week off! So I'm glad Emily invited me to come down with her.

Today I'll be workin on her and Derek's slideshow for their wedding cuz Jason is good at that stuff!




In other events, Mom's wedding has come and gone! Crazy! And it was a crazy day! Below we have pics of our new little family. And then there is the 4 generations. Me, my mom, my grandma and my great grandma! Sweet huh? Ok, so it was EXTREMELY windy....:( there were a few good pics of me not having to hold down my hair or my dress....hmmm.....but oh well.



Emily and Cassidi both came to the open house. Emily actually helped alot with food and stuff so I thank her tons! PS-the pic of me and those 2 girls-yeah, first picture EVER with both my best friends at the same time! See, Cass and Ema have never hung out really or been friends so I'm changing that! Cuz they are way too much alike(:
Brooke came too! That was happy! I love you Brooke!




It was super great to see all the family and friends! I had fun! Congrats mom and to my new stepdad Duane!
Not too much else is going on. I'm in the somewhat process of finding a 2nd job or perhaps better one due to complications at Licano's. Bleh. So we shall see what happens. I am continuing to compose and try to stay busy! But a nice little get away to Thatcher is going to be good....already is(:
Those of you whom I got to see this weekend-Awesome! Thanks for supporting my mom!
Hope everyone has a grand week!
TTFN

No comments:

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin