Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Alpha Centauri?! Yoga?! My life is brilliant!

~Random Thought of the Day: Fact: Alpha Centauri is INFACT a star, INFACT, the nearest star to us(: I once thought it was a country. And now that I'm taking Astronomy, it makes sense! I just wanted to throw that out to Stephen, Jason and Jordan(: The End.~ PS. Dallas is getting taller than me now. No longer AS tall, but TALL-er :( All I can say is-what the H?!









Ok. Life as I know it is pretty good right now. I mean, as good as it can get that is! I started online Astronomy this week....ahh...the first lab was already confusing. Its ok though-I can get it right? Its just different taking an online class and all. But I'm sure I will learn a lot because I do love the stars and being outside. Well, I won't be outside until the end of the class when I go to Thatcher to take my final(yes i'm very excited about it)! So we shall see how it goes.



My other "latest try", is.......Yoga! So its very random but it really seemed like something I should do! They have this class through the city and I'm probably going to just go a couple of times due to lack of money. I went Tuesday for the first time and it was very interesting! Hard actually-I'm not in the best shape and am working towards getting a better shape and Yoga does that, as well as relaxes you apparently!



Our 4th of July holiday was pretty awesome! We hit up the parade. And I saw my dreamtruck...again....(: Ok so its not neccesarily my dream truck but I sure would like to drive one someday!
Parade was pretty cool. Not too hot outside either.



After that, in the afternoon, I went to Fool's Hollow Lake with some old friends, as well as some friends from EA. Including Curtis-yay! He's so cool, even though he is mean hee hee! I know for a fact that he was glad to see me though(: I'm sure gonna miss him since he won't be at EAC anymore!

Anywho, then I went home and Brooke and Nathan came over! Yay! So we visited them for a while and then we went to a bbq at our old Bishop's house-The Adams! It was pretty cool. Ok, so Kaylee DRAGGED me to play volleyball. PS-I'm not so good at sports, but especially v-ball. But her family was nice and didn't care that I'm incapable of NOT hurting myself or others. Haha-no it was not too terrible. We ate some great food and watched the fireworks right from their backyard! Smile!


The summer is going by faster than I thought. I'm not really working. Just doing some work for my parents and continuing to teach Jake and Anna piano lessons and babysitting a bit as well. I'm glad I have my class to keep me busy though, as well as TRYING to compose....ah...I need to get more in the groove. Lots of music in my head that needs to be written down! However, I am making the best of the summer. Its been very interesting the things that have gone on this summer and the life lessons I seem to be learning. I certainly know the Lord and the gospel are teaching me a thing or two. Those of you who recieve the Ensign monthly, may I suggest that you take a few minutes to read this short article entitled "Getting beyond Getting through It". This article was truly and eye opener for me because this girl was going through some similar emotions that I was until recently. I have learned though how much my parents[all 4 of them(:]care about me. They know whats important to me and that I do try my best and that I'm not perfect. My Heavenly Father certainly knows that too! He just wants me and all of us to hold on to whats important and keep sight of whats good and righteous. Though I've hit some trials this summer, I've learned that "Having trials is an invitation to grow....its a chance for us to become better and grow and learn, even if we are living righteously." I hope we can all remember that.
Have a really great week everyone!

1 comment:

Andrea Camille said...

How lucky! you get to take astronomy and yoga! AWEsomeness. :)

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin