Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just a small town girl livin in a lonely world

*Random thought of the Day: OK so this random thought is a tribute to my dear Stephen! Who is leaving on his mission tomorrow. He is going to(and I quote)" the Western America Mission...which is Ogden Utah." Lol! I'm so excited for him! So, in "tribute" to him, I just want to put this list on here that he made about me that probably wouldn't have gotten me through the sometimes boredom of World of Music class. Steve is the one on the end in the blue. This pic was me and all 3 of my favorites during music man! I love them!
The LIST:
YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN AROUND RACHELLE WHEN.....
~You start painting your toe-nails with white-out. (it really was nail polish..stephen just got confused)
~ you say "butterscotch" when someone asks "How are you?"
~ you hate high school musical even more
~ you start calling her premadonna or the Princess Warrior

~ you wear a warrior princess tiara because you can!






~ you AND your best friend start having dreams about her
~ you burn or nuke your fish sticks
~ you start saying "What the Rachelle?!"
~ your arm gets stuck in your car window
~ you start telling people not to speak in public
ah...good times....good inside jokes. Stephen you are so cool! You will do amazing things and make everyone laugh on your mission! Good luck!
The End.*

So, this past week has been pretty great! Thatcher was flippin amazing!
Monday, I just hung out with Jason and Jordan and went to institute. Monday night, I went to the hot springs for FHE! It was so fun! I had never been so it was fun to play in the water with my friends!

Tuesday, I didn't do a whole lot, but hung out with my people and took some pictures of Emily and Derek and then I played raquetball with some friends that night! Super cool! Unfortunantly on tuesday, I picked up a cold or flu so I was really sick when I left wednesday morning. So when I got home, I just slept alot! Still feelin a little sick but much better!

Thursday night was so great! I had the opportunity to go with some other young single adults to do baptisms at the temple. I really enjoyed it! It had been over a year since I'd gotten to go to the temple so I was long overdo! It was an amazing experience being there with friends! I hope to go more this summer.
Other than this week, nothing much going on except Duane and Andrea moving in! What a hectic house we have right now!
Well-there is my quick update for the week!
TTFN!

1 comment:

Jason Whetten said...

you know you've hung out with Rachelle too much when you realize that you really are only five years old!

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin