Sunday, May 31, 2009

Long Slow and Moving Forward

Random Thought of the Day:"Don't stop Believin!" So, there is this new show right? Well, they just showed a preview episode and aren't actually starting it until the fall which is lame cuz I'm dying to see the rest...but anyway-just thought I'd share a clip from it-I absolutely LOVE this song now, because of this show "Glee". Enjoy!





So whats been happening in this oh so thrilling life of mine? Where do I start....
I would vent a little, but no one else needs to hear that(:
What it all comes down to is that home life is hard to adjust to, and so is a "real job". And so is not being around my EAC friends! Oh and my job has been rough. They are "requiring" me to be available on Sunday's now. Ridiculous huh? It's sure a good thing that the Lord is being understanding because I think he knows how much I need this job and that its hard to just find a new one like magic! So guess what? I'm dealing. Just dealing.

I did get a little break and got to go down to Mesa yesterday. I drove mom's truck and Emily, her mom, and her sisters went with me. We found Emily a wedding dress(after 1 store and 2 dresses later and 50% off...yes Emily is that simple of a shopper), we were done! So, then we headed to the mall to look for some bridesmaid dress ideas since Emily and her mom will be making those dresses. (They're so talented!)So we found some ideas and then Emily and I went to my dear friend Tiffany Milletts(Now Marcy)reception! Tiffany was SOOO beautiful and I'm so happy for her and Spencer! They are perfect for each other. Emily was able to get some ideas for her wedding reception as well since Tiff had ALMOST the same colors Ema will have. It was fun!

After that, we went and hung out at the Hofelings(my former seminary teacher). It was fun! Emily and her sisters swam and me, I of course forgot my swimsuit! Oh well-I love seeing the Hofelings! They are so great! We got back early this morning due to my working today. This afternoon was super cool though because my dear friend Curtis came to visit me! He is here being a counsler for the Show Low EFY going on, so he stopped by to say hello! So there Curtis-I mentioned you in my blog(:

So, now I'm back to work...kinda. As though they have ACTUALLY scheduled me! Yeah....2nd or better job anyone?! Anyway...Mom gets married this coming weekend-woot! I'm very excited to see family and see my mom happy and such(: Plans have come together well. Pictures to come for that I'm sure!
Well-I figured someone might be interested in what has been going on, so there is my short blog for the week!
have a great week everyone!

No comments:

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin