Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm at the end of my LOOOOONG rope!

*Random thought of the Day: My "Band".Ok so my random thought this blog, is talking about 8th Grade Graduation. No, I don't mean my 8th grade graduation 5 or 6 years ago. I mean the 8th Grade Graduation that I hang out with. Allow me to explain: Me and 3 of my buddies, Jason Whetten,Stephen Evans, and Jordan Beals, like to get together as a "band" and make music videos of random songs! Well, so far we have only done two. And Stephen and Jordan actually leaveon their missions this summer, so it may be the end of music videos(: However, here is the website of our blog with both videos on them. http://eighthgradegraduation.blogspot.com/ "The Inspiration", I was not in,(I was filming some and being the "manager") but I did make my premiere in "Teardrops on my Guitar". So-enjoy the life of me when I hang out with these crazy guys! (Whom I love so dearly by the way(:)


Yes Yes, I'm definantly at the end of my long rope! As said in Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet: "What light through yonder window breaks?" And boy I can see the light ahead. That light that will set me free from school for a little bit! I prayed and fasted and hopefully made it through my finals! It's been SO busy this past week. I was preparing for finals, turning in remaining assignments, throwing a bridal shower for my dearest Tiffany, and just having some fun as well! It all hit me friday night. Well, the tiredness of it sure did. I was at an institute activity and out of no where-BAM! Exausted! I sure slept good that night(:





As I finished off this school year, I think about the things I've learned and how much I've grown and changed in some ways. I suppose I compare it alot tomy first year here and how completely different I am. What it all comes down to is that I've grown up. I still am my outgoing sometimes crazy self and I'm all about doing random things(:, but I'm learning more about myself and the way I think, which is really scary by the way! I've learned a lot of myself from the people I'm around. A friend of mine once said, "The Lord puts people into our lives to mold our character." That has stuck with me a lot because its so true. I know each and every person I have known this year, has added to the "molding" some way or another. Even if I wasn't best friends with all of them, I have had a lot of really good examples around me. And I appreciate it a lot. Each of you know who you are(:


Its so sad to see some friends move on, but its happy at the same time. My best friend, the girl who has been there with me since we were 12, the girl who put up with me during our ups and downs througout the years,and she even followed me to EAC(:,got engaged last night(: I'm extremely thrilled for her! I get to help her plan and all that and that is always exciting, but its very strange(: She always ALWAYS swore I would get married first. Ooops-guess I missed the memo(: Though it will be wierd having her off and married, I'm so happy for her and Derek and wish them the best!


Though many are moving on, while I stay and continue my education, I won't forget those who have changed me in ways I couldn't even imagine.


My testimony has strenghthened, my views on things have different outlooks in some situations, and I know its all because thats how it's supposed to be. This is part of my test from the Lord to see how well I do in life and help me become closer to him.


I hope to be an even better person when I start school again and gain new friendships, while reuniting with old.


As my life motto goes, "Learn while you live, love what you learn."


I've done this this year, the best I could anyway, and I'm gonna keep going and pushing my way through life I suppose!

Thank you to those who have inspired me and been there for me.
Summer now begins and I am thrilled!
TTFN

1 comment:

Kari said...

Hi, Rachelle! Whew! Nice to turn in some final assignments and wrap up the semester!

I watched your video...(I happen to like that song so I listened to the whole thing.) VERY cool! The coreography of your back-up singers was pretty impressive.

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin