Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cowgirls in California; self discovery

Random thought of the Day: Today's "random" thought, is that I decided to make a list of the top 5 greatest love stories/movies ever:(In no particular order I suppose because it really depends on my mood!)
1~Pride and Prejudice: Mainly because of this one line from Mr. Darcy-"You have bewitched me body and soul and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on"
2~Little Women: All the love stories that happen with these sisters, especially Jo, the main character, are so perfect. Though I always thought Jo should have married her best friend Laurie, she found her true love in the end who asks her "Will you have me?" and Jo responds-"With all of my heart!" Sigh....
3-The Holiday: "There are different kinds of love..."or so this movie so very well explains. Need I say more?
4~27 Dresses: You often find that opposites attract, even if the other is cynical or stubborn. Don't I know it(:
5-Twilight: So the movie sucked, but the whole series was incredible. I mean, completely 2 different people from literally two different types of worlds just fall in love. It's slightly undescribable.

Well Well. I'm into my summer. Where did the semester go? I ended rough I must say. My grades weren't all they were cracked up to be per se. I have yet to figure out how i'll EVER pass a math class. dot dot dot... Well, the semester ended alright though. I got to spend some quality time with some of most amazing and closest friends! (and I already miss them(:) I also hosted my semi-annual waffle party! Not as good of a turn out as last semesters, but we still had loads of fun!





Emily and I had a great trip to California. We stayed with my wonderful cousins-Andrea and her family! I love my dear andrea! We got wierd and crazy as usual(:We love our red hair so much, we braided it together haha! Sorry Andrea-I just HAD to put a couple of our silly pictures on here! And her siblings and my aunt and uncle are so sweet! Thanks for letting us stay!

Ema and I went to the beach. It was overcast and the seagulls ate our chips...twice... but it was still fun!
Yes-we did decide to to go cowgirl style the entire time in California(:
















It was a nice relaxer before coming back to Show Low and having to look for a job....(: I'll update on how THAT goes(:
But its nice to be home for the summer and be living under a free roof with free food! My mother is wonderful! And she lets me drive her awesome truck(:
I'm a little bored for now, but I've been able to work on some of my music and just hang out and watch movies or whatever! I've strangely chosen to start attending the single's branch in Snowflake for the summer so maybe I'll get somewhat of a social life soon(:
Well-hope you all are having a great week! It's time for me to watch American Idol!
TTFN....until next time....

2 comments:

Andrea Camille said...

"you pucka yo lipth like dis..." Haha Thanks for staying with me girl. I am glad we had such a fun time together. Love ya!

Jason Whetten said...

so...when is summer going to be over...its time to come home!

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin