Thursday, May 1, 2008

TWILIGHT-YAY!

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1585325&vid=224215
Hey-I'm still trying to figure out how to put the actual videos on here-not just lame websites! But anyway-you can click on the above one. It is a first real clip from the upcoming movie(not til December unfortunantly)Twilight. Of course-those of you who have read or are reading the books should be very excited for this movie! Its going to be SO awesome! Whitney and I are already making plans to see the first showing of it! If you have not read the books yet-after watching this clip-you will want to read the books! Enjoy!

No comments:

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin