Thursday, May 8, 2008

New place, new adventure?!?!?


Its me! I am officially moved in with my brother and Jen in Mesa. And its already too hot for me(: Finals went well. I pulled a C in my biology class. Tough tough-I worked through though and have learned a lot about studying hard! I got A's in drama and choir-go figure. I'm definantly glad that this long year is over now. It just barely hit me as I drove to Mesa today that it is summer! I'm free to fly and not keep a schedule-except for work of course-wherever that will be. However, this summer is different from all other summers. I'm seperated from my best friend Emily for the first time for one thing, (she will be in california), and my family. Here are some ways I am looking at this new "adventure":
It will be an adventure because i'm in the one place that I swore I would never move to.
It will be an adventure because I haven't the slightest clue what i'm doing here or which step to take first. But I feel that it was the right thing to move down here.
It will be an adventure because I have a plythera of job choices. (I love that word-plythera!)
It will be an adventure because I get to "ward hop". Aka: Go to a few different wards. I'm not having my records sent anywhere for the short time. So I get to meet some new friends!
It will be an adventure because I am living with my older half brother-whom I have never really been close to, and now I finally have that chance.
It will be an adventure because I have no air conditioning in my car, and I'm in the hottest place ever!
Basically, i'm in for quite the adventure! I'm sure I could think of more reasons why, but I'm pretty tired at the moment! So, tomorrow begins a day of job searching. I will probably also go spend some time with my sister and her family and maybe hook up with a couple of friends. I'll be sure to keep you all updated on how things go in this new step of my life. I'm excited for summer and i'm hopin it will be a lot of fun as well! Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin