Sunday, May 4, 2008

Near the Finish Line

This race I have been running all year is near an end! Woot Woot! 2 finals to take and then I'm off to another step in my life(as I'm calling it): moving to Mesa.
This weekend I went to Show Low. I attending the high schools musical "Crazy For You". It was really great! Its a play with all the music written by George and Ira Gershwin. I loved it and they did a really good job with it. I went with my friend David, who is from Snowflake. We had a great time and laughed through pretty much the whole show. (Gotta love comedies!) I kinda miss doing the high school shows! But it was fun to watch anyways. Other than that, I just kinda hung out with the family, and a couple of old friends. The new house my family moved into is pretty nice. My mom is very excited about it. Hey mom-you just loved my housewarming gift the most huh?! It was very odd going home to a house I had never been to! But I had a bed to sleep in and my mom fed me(: It was nice to be home for a weekend.
Tomorrow(after I sleep in!), my roomies and I get to start cleaning up the apartment! Luckily, for a small fee, we get to leave all of our stuff here in the apartment, since all 4 of us will be returning next semester. We still have to do some major cleaning though. (Who KNOWS what is under my bed right now). My first final is tomorrow afternoon, along with a review for my other final. I will work this week and then head to Mesa on Thursday evening. I am really getting excited about moving down there, though kinda nervous. Honestly-I have a lot of mixed feelings. This goes to show that driving by yourself for 3 hours, I get to think to myself-which is not always a good thing! Wow-that was kinda random. I'm sure it will be fine. I feel its the right thing to be going down there so i'm sure everything will work out! It will be good to hang out with a lot of my friends that live down there though. I'm not entirely sure what this summer holds for me, but I [think] I'm ready for about anything.

Well I think I'm going to go chilax for the rest of the evening!
Have a wonderful week everyone!

4 comments:

Andrea Camille said...

Good luck on your finals! I love you!

Kim said...

Hey daughter,
You'll do great in Mesa - drive defensively and don't be in a hurry! Keep in touch and don't forget your ol' mom up here in Show Low!
Love ya!

Nate and Brooke Adams Family said...

yay for rachelle! good luck moving in and stuff. hope we can see you soon. love you lots.

Cassidi Marie said...

ps: and by the way, the best part of my whole weekend was hanging out with my best friend cassidi.
and sending her the sexy pink lipstick pictures we took.

how did finals go?

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin