Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Theatre is Life, Film is Art, Television is Furniture

My top quote is true. However, Theatre is not my life technically-more like a hobby! However, I have my life back. The theatre stole it there for a while(: I'm loving my free time! However, it has of course been filled with more stuff but its nice to have a change of pace, be back on a normal schedule, (except the sleeping part of normal). HOWEVER-I only have to do it for about 3 more weeks-ish! Yay! This year is finally almost over and I am certainly ready for it to be! Since I dropped my math class, I only have my Biology final to worry about. That will be tough, but I'm working hard to get at least a B in the class. I will also have a drama final but that should be easy because I already have an A in the class. I'm excited to move to the valley and take somewhat of a break this summer! The play was really a fun experience. I made some new friends and thorougly enjoyed working with Dr. Crae Wilson, one of our directors. He is so amazing! Unfortunantly, he is leaving EAC in a few weeks to move on to bigger and better things. He set up the EAC drama department about 30 years ago-he is truly one amazing man! He will be missed! I sure hope we have just as good of a director next year. I am definantly planning on doing another musical!
Now that my life is back to normal, I have lots to keep me occupied. Still looking for a job in the valley and what not! Anywho-there is my weekly update! I'll try to post some more pictures when I get a chance!
Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey hey hey....what musical were you in? Why didn't you tell me? Who are you? Why are you calling me?...Sorry. I had a moment. (Heaves a sigh) Anyway, what's up as of late? Let me know, chica!

Kim said...

The musical was awesome! I'm so glad me and your brothers got to go. Now onto bigger and better things.....like working this summer to be ABLE to return to school this fall. :-) I wish I had some free time, too!!!

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin