Friday, April 18, 2008

TRADITION, Counting Down, Preperations

Hello All!
Finally, I was able to get some professional pics of Fiddler on the Roof that they had taken during our final dress rehearsal. So here they are! The First is our director/lead Dr. Crae Wilson singing his famous, "If I were a Rich Man". He did so incredible! The next is the Prologue and opener, "Tradition".


Below: The Bottle Dancers! They
did really well! However, it was
their most stressful part of the play(:
This is the famous "Dream Scene". Take a look at our scary Fruma Sarah! She was awesome and we all had a lot of fun doing this scene(:

"The Rumor". This is the scene that takes place after the wedding and rumors fly like crazy about Tevya's family. Here I am gossiping with a friend(:
Ah the memories!
This week was good. I am so excited that everyday is going by so fast! I'm getting more and more excited to move to the valley. It will be a good experience to meet some new people and hang out down there for a change. Friday night we had our institute closing social "Spring Fling". It was a lot of fun! Infact-it was amazing! They had food, a short talent show, and a dance. I danced the night away with the girls mostly(: *And checked out the cute boys of course*(: After that, we had a few friends come over for Heathers friends birthday. We had a cake for him and everyone (except me) watched The Ring. I simply don't do scary movies. Ever. I used to watch them sometimes but I still get too scared so I wont do it! So I snuck into my room and watched more Gilmore Girls, which I finished the seasons btw!
Saturday was a lazy day. Sleeping in, studying, and EAC's Dance Show.
Now I'm enjoying a beautiful, yet somewhat windy, Sunday!
Tomorrow I really start a countdown of when school gets out. I'm not sure I can wait 2 more weeks! Ok. I can. I also have my Spring Sing Concerts on Thurs-Sat for Accapella Choir. I'm very excited about it! We are singing several broadway songs, along with a few others. My grandma and great-grandma are coming on Thursday and my mom is coming Friday so that will be awesome to see them! Well I'm off to conquer the world....yet again.
Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Hi, Rachelle! The musical looks like SO much fun! Congratulations on all your hard work. (I'd have done the same thing with the scary movie...much better to fill your brain with other things!)

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin