Sunday, March 30, 2008

TRADITION!


Day 1 and 2 are done with Fiddler on the Roof! Woot woot! Opening night went really well(: Quite a large crowd, which included my family(: The 2nd night went even better! Outstanding should be the word! We had almost a full house, which mostly consisted of alumni. There was a reunion/party for Dr. Crae-our director and lead of the show, because he will be retiring after this semester is over. He is amazing! He basically started the drama program at EAC, quite some years ago and so many came to show appreciati0n to him. So, last night, with the alumni there, they absolutely loved us, which gave us a lot of energy! Completely awesome! I unfortunantly have been sick again the last few days. Due to lack of sleep from rehearsals, my immune system decided to crash the day before we opened. Lucky me! But I did the best I could, sucking on cough drops and drinking juice and water, and it turned out alright! I'm excited that we have 4 more shows left. It has really been a lot of fun and worth all the hard work. We have such an amazing cast and directors that have worked hard together! Above are some pictures of me and a few friends from the play-in costume(: (My roommate finally has internet on her computer, plus a scanner/printer so I can put pictures on here! yay!) I will put more on from the play, as I take more!

Other than this crazy past week I have had, life is going alright. The school year is winding down, which unfortunantly means finals, but soon, it will be summer! Not that I'm too excited to be working, but school definantly needs a break! My roommates and I will be in the same apartment next year. We figure we should stick together cuz we have a lot of good times here! Plus it means we can leave everything here over the summer! I am down to 9 credits for this semester. I dropped my math class....very long story-no details neeeded! But its giving me more time to focus on Biology and whatever else I have left going on with choir and such!
Anywho, life is good, when I'm not sick(:, and I'm learning a lot as I finish up my first year of college!
Have a great week everyone!






3 comments:

Kim said...

I was one of the lucky ones to see Fiddler on its opening night. They were terrific! It was fun visiting with you Rachelle - hope the final performances are as good as the first ones!

Cassidi Marie said...

sounds like it was awesome!! i'm sorry you got sick. :[
ugh, i totally meant to text you, but i kinda got caught up... my really good friend haylee was just in a super bad accident... they airvac'd her to flagstaff, and she's been in the ICU since easter sunday. :[ she broke her leg in six places, and her lungs aren't working right. i just found out a couple of days ago.
but anyways, i hope it continues to be good!!!
break a leg, my bestest!!

xoxox
-cass-

Jessica Downey said...

In the 7 years that Kris and I have been married, we have never been able to make it to one of your performances. We always want to come, but the timing never works out right. You'll just have to keep being in more performances so we have more chances to try to come and see you! P.S. I LOVE the song "Check Yes Juliet" on your playlist. I'd never heard it before but now it's one of my favorites.

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin