Monday, March 3, 2008

In the Twilight(:

So I started reading the infamous book series-Twilight. Oh my goodness. I have heard a lot about them, especially from Whitney and finally-I gave in and started reading the first out of the 4 books last Thursday. I have not been able to put it down since. Actually-I finished the first one today. The book is about vampires, which I am not into at all, but that doesn't matter! You don't have to be to enjoy these books! Completely incredible is all I can say! And they are making movies about them which is way awesome! Its a young adult book, but I reccomend it for anyone.....for the most part. Twilight is as popular as Harry Potter was, but much much better! Ah-I love it! I'm a little obsessed infact. Just ask my roommates. Its become dangerous for me to read because I do it while walking and eating and even sleeping. Just kidding about the sleeping part....(: But I did dream about it in a way the other night. This book is that good!

My weekend was great. Well, it was busy, but good. I hung out with some friends and just watched movies and was lazy on Friday. Saturday I had rehearsal of course which was long and boring....then I got some homework done and went 4-wheeling with a big group of people up in the mountains! It was so awesome! I had lots of fun! It was kinda cold cuz it was at night, but still a blast! I have not been riding in a really long time. I decided that one of the qualities I wouldn't mind in a husband, is an interest in 4 wheelers. Just so I can ride sometimes(: Going this weekend brought back memories of the quad we had when I was younger. Also memories of when I ran into a tree on the 4 wheeler at the age of 10....leaving a big dent in the front, and a sprained wrist on my part. Ah...good times!

Other than that, I slept a lot as planned. Mostly on Sunday. I took a 2 hour nap and was still tired! I guess you can't really catch up per se...but it was still nice!
I am excited for this coming weekend. Friday I get to head up to Show Low to begin my Spring Break! I am going to stay there until Wednesday and then go to the valley with Emily for the remaining time. I may try to job search a bit since I'm looking at moving there for this summer. And I have several friends living down there that I'd like to see! So the fact that I won't be in school for a week is very exciting! I'll need the break before I come back to pretty much performances for Fiddler. Which by the way, is coming along well. Despite the long rehearsals, I think it will be a great show!
Life continues to be busy, but getting better I think. I'm doing slighly better in Bio and Math. I hope things continue that way!
P.S. I quit voice lessons. Something had to be sacrificed and that was my only option.....kinda sad, but hey-things and less stressful now that I don't have to try and find time to practice.
Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

jeaniebug said...

aw you really put the picture on here!! i love you guys too!! i'm totally coming there to watch your play!

Kari said...

Hi, Rachelle! I have heard of the Twilight series but haven't read them. "Obsession" is the word my friend used, too. Happy Spring Break pretty soon!

Kim said...

Hi daughter,
I'm glad you came home for part of your spring break - I miss you when you're gone but know I love you and am happy you're experiencing life. Keep making good choices!

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin