Sunday, March 23, 2008

A recent day in the life of Rachelle


What a week! Ask my roommates, they have hardly seen me at all, except when I come home from rehearsal, tired and ready to go straight to bed! Other than that, I go go go like the energizer bunny, between work, school and rehearsal. However, we do open our show this coming Friday! If anyone is intersted in coming, the performance dates are Friday, Saturday and Monday-March 28, 29, and 31. As well as the following weekend, April 4, 5, and 7. Its going to be an awesome show!
I've managed to not stress out much this week! Its been a good week for the most part and I am enjoying one day at a time and keeping going with the play!

This weekend, after my rehearsal yesterday, I came home to Show Low for a quick trip! A good friend of mine from high school, Scott, came down for a visit from Utah so him, me and a couple other old friends hung out last night. It was a lot of fun. Scott is one of my best friends and I miss him a lot!We went to a favorite place in Snowflake called Trappers! They have the best pie on the mountain! Then we watched Save the Last Dance and Dejavu. Which by the way, Dejavu is a fantastic movie, starring Denzel Washington. I reccomend it if you like suspense and some action! So, its been a good week and weekend!

In other news, I decided that I'm moving to Mesa this summer. Just for the summer, but I'm doing it. Due to really no job opportunities in good ol Show Low, I will most likely be able to find more options in the valley. My older brother Brandon, and his fiance Jen, offered me a place to live because they have an extra bedroom at their house. They live in East Mesa, but close to a lot of things. I'm looking for a job at the moment, with my brothers help, and so hopefully things will work out with that! I'm excited though. Not for the heat of Pheonix/Mesa, but to experience something different. I also have other family and friends down there that I can be around more! Kris and Jessica-that means you(:

Well, I hope you are having a Happy Easter!
TTFN

1 comment:

Cassidi Marie said...

oh my gosh, scott's hair is long!
that's just crazy.

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin