Saturday, September 8, 2007

MUD(D), dating, and life in general!

Wow. What a week! Busy busy, but it ended very well! After going home last weekend, I was honestly ready to be back. I guess I'm just used to the keep-going-and going-and going, life. (I am truly an energizer bunny)Anywho, it was good and yet somewhat short week. The bad news first: I ended up with more than usual homework for the weekend. Yay. I keep wanting to slack off, but I can't. Its the whole college thing I guess. Anyway, so thursday (and Friday)I went on dates with 2 different guys. Both of which were very interesting. I didnt' want to go with the guy on thursday, but I did because I have this rule-at least one date with the guy. He is just an interesting guy-kinda wierd, but it was simple. Just dinner. Short and to the point. Friday, was MUD(D) DAY! Me and 2 of my roomates had been anticipating this day all week! Basically they had a young single adult activity where we went and played around in a huge mud pool! Some people played football lol, but mostly me and Kendra tackled people for fun. Well, ok...I got tackled more than anything by several crazy guys. But it was so worth the major dirtiness! You should have seen our shower....if I had access to getting pictures from my digital on here, you could definantly see them. I do have one, as you can see, however-it was dark and you can't see it very well.....anyway, after getting muddy and then going home to clean up, David and I-my friday night date, went and grabbed some dinner and then watched a movie at his apartment. It was fun and he is a fun person to talk to. However, he is 30, I am 18, and he is kinda different. Nice, but different. I'll just say this-its good to have FRIENDS. So anyway, today is saturday, and I am going to our first college football game tonight! Go Gila Monsters! Should be a fun night! Anyway, here I go to finish up some homework. Did I mention-yay?! Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

smilingsarahbear said...

How fun! I loved playing in the mud when I was a kid and I bet I would love it now. And how fun to go to a college football game. Good times, good times.

jeaniebug said...

Um...30? Wow you're really going for older men! haha wow I don't think I could do that! You're braver than me! So...that mud thing football looks so fun! I LOVE mud football! I just love mud! I'm glad you're having fun..and you know what? I'm starting to. I'm getting better at ASU life..it's still very overwhelming and I don't really fit in yet.

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin