Friday, March 20, 2009

Quicky!

So.....back in January, I did my first experience of singing Kareoke! I sang with Simon and we did one of the duets from High School Musical 1! Haha-it was awesome! We even sang harmony haha! So....here is a short clip from it a friend of mine filmed(:

Other than my cool video and stuff.......its been a busy week! I accomplished quite a bit and actually hopefully even passed my anthropology test yesterday!

Today, I went to a stake relief society activity. It was way awesome! I learned a lot about resource management, health, and keeping the spirit and such! And we got free lunch(:

Anywho, tomorrow I not only teach relief society but i'm singing with my friend Tiffany in sacrament meeting. We're just singing Where Can I Turn For Peace with some harmony and a little a capella. Should be good I hope!

I can't believe that this year is already getting close to an end. I already got my schedule scheduled for the fall. Yep-I plan on returning to good ol EAC for another year.

Things are winding down but speeding up at the same time. Its very strange. Especially since its been 2 years already since I graduated.

Story of my life!

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Jason Whetten said...

Hey you warrior princess you! so i really like your new picture/banner thingy... and good job with the karaoke, i was to stinkin busy dishing out ice cream and turning down the people that couldn't sing i didn't get to listen to the good ones! Good job. Have a GREAT day!
p.s....we might have to go get those chocolate strawberry blizzards on friday after the show if it's alright with you!

Curtis Gardner said...

Hey, I was with Jason dishing out ice-cream when you were singing at the Karaoke thing. Oh, and just so everyone knows, yes, Rachelle did pull an awesome April Fools prank on me.

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin