Sunday, March 8, 2009

Personality Change: With Thoughts of Cassidi

*Random Thought of The Day: Rule #1 when Shopping with other people-DON'T shop with boys-EVER! Either they are pickier than girls are, or they just make fun of you for being "such a girl", and wonder why you have to take so long trying "stuff" on! I apologize to all girls for not knowing this rule. I'd never shopped with guys until Thursday when let lose into a mall for 4 1/2 hours! The End.*

TOUR: The Sequal
This week was my 2nd choir tour of the semester. [Band too] Well, I wasn't very excited about going. Most of us weren't. The whole [surprising but true] thought that we didnt' want to miss another 3 days of school, was really weighing down on our minds and lives as we knew them! (K that was dramatic...but seriously...) So, I decided it was ok because I got completely ahead in my classes so that I wouldn't miss so much. And I figured hey-after this is Spring Break, and I might as well make the best of it, hangin out with all my best friends!









And, tour turned out pretty good! We went to several small towns; Benson, St. David, Vail(East side of Tuscon), and a couple other places. All performances at high schools but it was pretty fun. I kept myself entertained by flirting with all the boys(: Hey what can I say? Cassidi is rubbing off on me! It's awesome!
Funny Story to go with the picture of the "dead" manican(:
So, Ren, me and Meagan were chillin at Old Navy. Meagan and I are standing there looking at swim trunks with Ren(most likely arguing about it because again-girls should NEVER shop with boys). So as we stand there discussing, we suddenly here and feel this CRASH right behind us. The manican had fallen and no one else was around, but there was a plastic football at its feet. "Hmmm..." we thought. We couldn't figure out if we had accidently knocked it over or if someone had really thrown this very light football at it. So we looked at it and asked each other, "Should we pick it up?" We decided not to and just walked away(: Oh and as shown, Meagan put the football in its hand. Sometimes people, or manicans, just have bad falls while playing football! It made for a good story(:

So, we did 7 performances and as said above, spent a little too much time at the mall in Tuscon haha. Ah...oh well, I bought a new dress for my mom's wedding and hung out with my crazy choir friends!




And now, I'm on Spring Break!!! I think I've gotten my mind to actually relax too, which is a miracle! Relax is not in my vocabulary normally...as most people know.
I went to Mesa this weekend and met up with my family. We went to the Phoenix Zoo with a bunch of Duane's family. It was pretty fun! We did the zoo thing and then had a barbeque. Anna, Duane's niece has a cute little daughter and it was her birthday so thats what the party was for! Great food-I ate a lot! We got home late Saturday night.





Today, after a lovely church, I hung out with the beautiful Cassidi hee hee! We did what we do best...take pictures. Ok well, our best is drinking daquiris, but still! It was fun to catch up with her and chill!
The rest of this week will be super I hope. I'll be here in Show Low til Tuesday and then I'm going back to Thatcher...bleh. Long story, but I gotta go back with Emily and hang out while she works. Yay! Guess I'll do homework and watch movies the whole time..I'm down with that(:
Then her and I are going to Mesa to do some shopping and on Saturday hit up the Renaisance Festival! Yay! I will post pictures from that next weekend!
Anywho, I hope you all have a grand week. Don't do anything I wouldn't help you with..any of you!

2 comments:

Cassidi Marie said...

Ew.
Just you wait until I upload mine... They look WAY better.
Loved seeing you, though! You're the best.
News on tomorrow?

Love ya!
-C

Kari said...

Hey, Rachelle! Spring Break--wow, already! Sounds like a busy choir tour. Yay for you, getting ahead in classes so you weren't so behind when you returned. Enjoy your break! Kari

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin