Saturday, November 22, 2008

Without Love, Life is like the seasons without summer

*Random Thought of the Day: Since I really enjoy The Office, this reminded me of it so I thought I'd share
Things to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk....
Number 5: They told me at the Blood Bank this might happen.
Number 4: This is just at 15 minute power nap they raved about in the time-management course you sent to me.
Number 3: Whew! I guess I lfet the top off the white-out. You probably got here just in time.
Number 2: Did you ever notice sound coming out of your keyboards when you put your ear down real close?
Number 1: (Raising your head slowly)"...in Jesus' name, Amen'.
LOL right????!!!!*

Hey all you friends and family! Another busy 'heptagon" of my life has gone by...and thank goodness! I like that time is going by fast. I'm ready for the semester to be over. In more ways than one! I'm glad this semester has been going decent, but it will be nice to have a break/refresher. Thanksgiving is however coming up this week! I'm excited. I will blog more about that next weekend.....

This week started out with a fun little ward Family Home Evening. It was a FIESTA! We have a lot of students here that are from the Colonies in Mexico. Some who are in my ward, and a few of their friends made some amazing tamales! Very good food of course! Then they taught us some basic mexican dances! It was so much fun! I love that style of dancing! It was fun to learn a thing or two.







The rest of the week is slightly a blur...as happens so often! Just doing the school thing I suppose. I am doing a lot better in Music Theory so I think things will turn out well there!
I'm loving choir though the most. We have 2 more performances coming up. Our Festival of Carols on December 2nd, and then we perform the 72nd Annual "Messiah" on December 7th. I'm excited for both! I love performing with the Acapella choir-its one of the best experiences to have, being in this choir!

Last night, I got to see Madagascar 2! The first Madagascar is my favorite animated movie ever. This one was...cute, but not gonna lie-1st one was better! I laughed my head off in the 2nd one, but it was sorta silly in some parts! Good though. Everyone loves the penguins! I went to see it on a date with my good buddy Tucker Brown and a couple of his friends. We had meant to go see Twilight....but due to EXTREME long lines, it didn't happen. Oh well-I plan to go see it with my mom and a couple friends at home next weekend!
Today is a Saturday and I suppose I should get some cleaning and homework done. Joy. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend of love. Because without love, Life is like the seasons without summer, without love, life is rock-n-roll without a drummer......
Have a good one ya'll!

1 comment:

Cassidi Marie said...

Rachelle!
Glad life is going good... Are you so psyched to hang out Saturday?
=D
The Messiah is probably gonna be awesome... I wish I could come see it. =[
Love you!
-Cass

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin