Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Climb

*Random thought of the Day: "Nobody can predict the future but it’s worth trying to influence the direction." We never know what lies ahead. This is coming from a girl who generally speaking has a 5 year plan. I'm just about down to my 5th year and have no idea what's next. Oh don't get my wrong-I have my ideas but I'm not sure what exactly to do first. Perhaps its a lesson of learning even more trust in the Lord. So, we can't always predict what is next, but 'influencing the direction', is our part. Part of our own personal future plans is making the decision part and then praying about it. All in all, if we are living righteously, it all works out how it should. I know that maybe I've repeated that a lot lately, but its a lesson worth repeating. So, influence your own direction and the 'predictions' will happen. The End.*


5 weeks! 5 weeks and I go back to Thatcher. Ah...I'm really not sure that I'm ready for school yet(: I got a little burned out last semester and the summer break has been nice. Plus my online class is burning me out too...bleh! 1 more week of that!

I had a pretty busy week. Between classwork and preparing for Emily's bridal shower and what not, busy as always. Emily's shower went well! We had a good turnout and played some fun games and ate food! I'm glad its over though...one less thing to worry about(:











I got to attend the temple this week. Emily and I are trying to go once a week til school starts and its working! I love being there! I feel such peace in the Lord's house. Being there makes me look even more forward to getting married there someday!
Well, life goes on. Here is yet another short update. Life isn't too super exciting except for a few things here and there(;
Have a really great week everyone!

No comments:

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin